Obviously I am a lover of books, but if we are going to get a little more personal… I prefer young adult books to anything else. It doesn’t matter what subcategory they fit under – fantasy, contemporary, horror, ect… – as long as it is young adult I will finish the book. But don’t worry, sometimes I stray out of my comfort zone and pick up some historical fiction, or maybe some mythology books, I like them both.
About my blog: My blog is going to cover everything from book reviews to travel blogs. I will talk about movie reviews and random thoughts. Overall, I want to make a fun site where I can share my thoughts, opinions and life with anyone interested in reading.
For every other random thing you may want to know about me:
- I love traveling – I’ve been to China, England, Ireland, Canada and the list continues to grow… In the United States I’ve been to over 25 of the 50 states.
- I love, Love, LOVE animals. If you didn’t get it from the name of by blog, my favorites are wolves. No worries though, I embrace all animals and their greatness!
- I have an addiction… bookmarks… I can’t help but buy one every time I buy a book. I’ve tried to get help but my case is so serious I don’t think it’s curable.
- I don’t have a favorite color… I’m too indecisive for that.
- I don’t have a favorite song… to find out why look at the bullet above.
- I love people. Talking, sharing stories, just being around people makes me happy (but also extremely anxious… you see my conundrum?)
- I enjoy writing. I have a collection of poetry and short stories, but whenever I try to pick up writing a novel I fail.